Thursday, October 13, 2005

Blinders, Routine, et. al.


Ok, now it seems after all the time spent traveling in Mexico on a motocycle... the vibe has waned. Now, I'm back in a "routine" again. Accept now it seems different. Now it almost seems more like a protective measure or defense mechanism against the "real world".

Is it just me, or does it feel like the general level of world-wide mahem is climbing a bit more? Isn't it starting to feel like everything's about to REALLY start to unravel and then a new plague (Avian Flu) is really going to knock the human race down a few pegs? I try to get lost in the banality of the "routine"... but every now an then I wake up and see a HUGE storm headed our way.

Maybe it's just too early and I haven't had my coffee yet. ;-) So, for now, here's a happy photo I shot in Calcutta, India to brighten your day. :-)

No comments: